Monday, May 11, 2009

after the meeting..

mixed feelings...half of me glad that i'm locating at DC but another half..worried..y watie?..coz there's no more shift and transport allowance!..totally my basic and incentive..(ciput je plak tu..) called hubby and he said OK..at least i have more time with family..can go to work together2..nevermind la..
another challenge for me is to adapt my new working environment..no more working alone..oh my! how abt waiting time?..QMS?..oh shit..to my regular customer....no more chit chating at my counter k..i can only serve u for 1 minute ..
there's so much in my mind.. slowly pack things at dsc, inform cust, settle pending works..grr..help help..
oh ya..this is serious..i no more can ON9 after this!! what the fish..grr..grr..grr.. well..do it on weekend la wati..wah! now can say weekends ya...awesome!! i got my weekends...

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaah..pity u..
    no more on9
    but still u can update ur fb,myspace,blog thru ur
    phone ait??

    ermm what is DC?
    plz find me a new job, coz i cant stand anymore
    with tht TONYOK!!
    really need new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC stand for Digi Centre..currently i'm working at DSC- Digi Service Counter..
    dun worry..just submit ur resume to the agency i mentioned..how come none of u tak confront ur boss?..fight for ur right!

    ReplyDelete