Sunday, May 10, 2009

planned activities for next week..

oh my..tomorrow got meeting with my boss at SS2 together with the rest..cant wait for the annoucement...but quite worried..just let it be la..see la tomorrow..if i have to go back to DC, much better.. honestly i prefer DC coz kenot tahan edi keje sampai malam..actually i want to spend more time for families..especially my daughter..
so..the day after tomorrow...(tuesdayla..)..yeay! my OD..and my RD will be on Sunday!..what i'm going to do this tuesday?..

1. try to finish up my 'mini tartlets' project..this time i will try another recipe from my fav website myresipi hopefully the shells prepared earlier still ok..jangan masuk angin dah le..

2. fix my curtain...

3. grr..to be continue...ade org kaco aku plak sedang syok2 mengarang...ish..

1 comment: