Wednesday, May 13, 2009

back to work..

at last..my planned activities for yesterday masuk longkang...heheh..but i managed to creat somthing in my house..i show it later when itz fully done..my tartlet?..forget it..i'll do it some other time..curtain also the same..hubby broke his promise to be at home on time..so there's no changes to my poor curtain..
yesterday i went to hardware nearby my Mother in law hse..guess what?? another damaged to my wallet..(kat hardware pun nak shopping...!!) i finally discovered the back door hanger there..the one with the hook..so no need to drill here and there..it costs me only RM6..so i bought 3!! hahaha..then i went to Romantika..another damaged to my wallet again...hahaha..settled, went back home..
..i noticed that my garden slowly looks like mini jungle..hehehe..no maintanance at all!! what a lazy papa...so put the garden make over in my 'what to do' list..so another things to put in my 'wish list'..hahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment